Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!


Well, the new year has begun and it's hard to believe, once again, that we've made it through another year! 2007 was a year of good and bad, but we're healthy and totally blessed by God and all He does for us!! Will be interesting to see what is in store for 2008; i won't even begin to guess.
I read on another blog about choosing a word for the year and think it's a great idea! One picked 'dare'; another one chose 'peace'. One word that keeps coming to my mind over and over is 'HOPE'. I think this will be my word. I want to put my 'hope' in God - not in my children or my husband, Preacher, Dr. John, friends, work, etc . . . . I want to hope in God in the good and through the bad. I don't know exactly how to do it, but i'm going to find out!
Aaron will be turning 11 on the 11th! He wants a Pumping up Party. He deserves one after 2 years of no party! Shame on Mom. Caleb is 13 and totally acts it, too. Here they are, above, at MawMaw's house for Christmas. Got Guitar Hero, PSP's, stocking stuff, $$, gift cards, clothes. It was a good one for them! They sure are growing up TOO fast.
We go back to school the 7th and it will be a while before another holiday break comes - Feb. So we'll be enjoying these last days of freedom!
More later - signing off! HOPE

No comments: