Thursday, July 24, 2008

I did it!

I joined WW this morning. I'll be attending weekly meetings and doing their etools, so with those two and some exercise, here's hoping to see some pounds fall off. I've had success before with just the online tools, so i know i can do it. But since dr. said i needed the "pack mentality" and support of others, i joined for the meetings as well.

I've so enjoyed the bits or rain we've had; wish we could have had more area-wide, steady rain, though.

Just about done going trough pics - at least the ones from 1990-current! Older ones may have to wait. Now to finish binders and begin filing other pics into category drawers. Love this Photo Freedom concept!!!!

Seeing JOURNEY tomorrow nite and it should be FAbUlouS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIAO for now!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Good for you!!! You can do this and you will be so proud of yourself!
Rain??? We got spits but that was all!
You are going to NYC??Lucky!