Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life, music and scrapbooking . . .

Thought i'd stop in quickly and share the latest in my life, music and scrapping.
Life is good, busy this time of year. Just one more week of school then out for 2 weeks! So glad to be a teacher!! Don't be jealous, because you could be a teacher, too, if you wanted to! :)
Music - liking a few of the new Christmas tunes i've heard - "I Need A Silent Night" by Amy Grant, "Christmas is Just Around the Corner" by Barry Manilow, "2000 Decembers Ago" by Joy Williams, and of course enjoying traditional ones as well.

Scrapping - I'm really thinking of taking a few of Big Picture Scrapbooking online classes coming up. One on organization by Wendy Smedley and Library of Memories by Stacey Julian. They both start at the beginning of 2009 and are pretty 'big' classes. If i have to choose, i'll choose the latter one for I've read the book and fell in love with the concept. I have also read Wendy's book, but if push comes to shove, i can wait on that one, hoping they would offer it again. I haven't scrapped since the last scrapathon i attended, but i'll be going to another SBFF crop this weekend, where i plan to do my cards. If time allows after that, then i'll scrap some. I always say i'll scrap during my break, but i always end up doing something else. I think that's because my scraproom is a MESS!

So that you have me - in a nutshell - right now in my life. Nothing WOW or AWESOME, but just me!

Until next time, America!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Love the berries! See you Sat!