Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everyone's Doin' It . . .

according to Ali Edwards and Cathy Z. So now i'm gonna do it.


Outside my window: The sun just beginning to set, making our backyard very bright.


I am thinking about: the mess my scraproom is in and how much time i'm spending cleaning and rearranging, but NOT scrapping!


I am thankful: A/C since it has been so STINKIN' hot here in central Texas. Nothing like 100+ temps! YEAH A/C!!


From the kitchen: Quesadillas for dinner! Brown rice, black beans, red tomatoes, cheddar cheese, white chicken breast meat, etc. Quite colorful, no? :)


I am wearing: My fav and only Barry Manilow concert t-shirt and black shorts.


I am creating: a mess in my scraproom, as i said above!


I am going: to my scraproom in a bit to work in and on it some more. Hopefully tomorrow to car wash, Curves then Bible study in the p.m.


I am reading: Believing God by Beth Moore, along with parts of the Bible; Romans 4.


I'm hoping: for rain and cooler temps - SOOOOOON!


I'm hearing: the T.V. in the background playing "Zach and Cody" and the A/C running.


Around the house: dust bunnies that need to be sucked up by vacuum. Also little hot spots (piles) that need to find a permanent home.


One of my favorite things: would have to be summer break in my A/C home.

A few plans for the rest of the week: continue working in and on scraproom, Bible study, scrapathon on Saturday, read my new photography book.


I liked this! Neat for daily journal entries.

No comments: