Monday, June 28, 2010

House cleaning, etc.

Well today i am using my silent auction gift certificate to have our house cleaned. A crew of 4 ladies are giving it a pretty good scrub down. ALL the house except for the office/scraproom, which is crammed with too much stuff for them to even bother cleaning! I'll do that once i get some organization going. It's definitely a work in progress but hoping it comes together really soon so that i can enjoy it. After having it and the house repainted and refloored nearly a year ago, it's about time to get it in gear and get 'er done!

The cleaning crew has left; my house smells and looks nice and clean! Love it! I may have to save some $$ and do this like twice a year! Summer and Winter cleaning, or late spring/late fall!

I'm on Medifast to jumpstart losing weight. As of today, i'm down just a bit over 7 lbs. on MF; 10 lbs. since the end of school, when I hadn't quite decided to do MF but started watching my eating. MF is kind of expensive (~$300 a month) but it's working and it helps me because it gives me options but yet it's specific foods. Anyways, hoping to lose 22-24 lbs. by the time i return to school on August 16th.

No comments: