Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankgiving week off!


Hello!

Well I have the whole week off, and all weekend i've been under the weather! Go figure! No fever, chills, anything yucky like that, but just enough to keep me down with a sore throat, cough and little energy. My grandiosa plans seem to be slipping . . . .

Boys are cleaning their rooms, and on youngest has such an attitude about it. Frustrates me to no end! Hoping to go to Archiver's (shhh, i know some hate that store, but it's the only one around!) just to see if anything strikes my fancy. Wanting to make Christmas cards this year; haven't sent any out in two years now. After Dad's passing in Nov. 06, just couldn't get myself to do it. Now, I'm ready. Want to keep it simple and have a few ideas! Thinking of maybe doing a family portrait. We'll see . . .

I'm currently taking most of my wood-mounted stamps and taking them of the blocks. They take up a lot of space, so trying to see how this method will work. I'll use them like acrylics. Lots of wood blocks to through away; keeping some to see if i can make little photo block frames or something fun. Should be cool. And IF i do this, i'll definitely share the results. That's another thing i need to do is post some of my works. It will happen, just don't know when.

Off now to clean some more and do other things.

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Hope you are feeling better!
I did that to all my mounted stamps (didn't have that many but love them unmounted) Did the system I copied from Megan B and love it!! So easy to find, use and carry!
Happy Thanksgiving, see you Dec. 13