Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things I love . . .




These are a few of my favorite things RIGHT NOW:


*The new background i found - festive and fallish - LOVE IT!
*The cooler weather, and hopefully the rain to come
*Jewelry from Lia Sophia
*coffee - now that the weather is cooler; of course it NEEDS lots of fun flavored creams
*thoughts of making a Christmas list
*knowing i got my boys something for Christmas before they even asked and knowing they are going to love it!
*leaves turning color - what few trees around here that do
*smell of good candles burning
*the fact i found $200 in my jewelry drawer and don't quite remember why it's there or what it's from, but it's mine now!
*dark chocolate - always
*scrapping weekends - like the one coming up
*soups - again great this time of year

Just a few things that came to mind as i was putting on my new background. I think i might even try doing a scrap page something like it!

I just saw the most wonderful, hilarious Christmas tree in Pam's sight - Just Daily Life. It's a redneck Christmas tree made of Mountain Dew cans. It's really cool, and i'm sure the caffeine was needed just to make it!

Can't believe it's just a few more weeks before Thanksgiving break! Wow, it's gone by quickly. I'm looking forward to it and hope to get more scrapping done then.

Well, i'm going to get ready for Cold Case. Like that show. They ended last week's show with a Journey song - "Who's Crying Now" Loved it!!!

I hope to post again at least one more time during the week.


Sherry :)

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Love the new look on your blog! I also love this time of year,the smell of fall in the air, and we do have enough trees in our backyard to tell it is fall!

lorrie said...

Sherry...love the flowers on your layout! This weather makes me want to go camping!