Thursday, October 30, 2008

I VOTED!

Beautiful rural area in
New York!

So the sticker says! I did my civic duty tonight and voted! Glad to get it done and done early! Still had to wait about 45 minutes, but i bet that's better than what it will be tomorrow and Tuesday! Now to see who wins!!

Can you believe it??????
3 posts by me in one week?

I think this is because i've needed to vent or ramble or . . .

Been a challenging week at work. Almost seems like deja vu' as it seems the headmaster and I are possibly at odds over a child once again. A child who will not complete and/or do his work and his mother said that his school work is all my responsibility, and not hers! See where the dilemma begins? Also, all of a sudden dh seems to be in a control-freak mode - wanting to keep all cd's in the jewel case and not anywhere else but the living room. Full moon?
Enough of that. Going out with a friend tomorrow nite to celebrate our October b-days. I'll be washing my worries away! I'd like to clean up my scraproom this weekend if i can spare the time. Got tons of stuff lying all around.

Well, i'm off. Happy Halloween and don't forget the extra hour we get!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Your responsibility! She needs a serious wake up call! Hey if thats really true I have senior I will gladly turn all school work responsibility over to you immediately! Maybe throw in some other responsibilites.
Have fun celebrating you BD!