Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ooops, my bad!

I didn't realize that it had been so long since i posted. Where did the time go? Guess going back to school is most of it! What have i been up to? Work, mainly. But i have finished reading a really great book, so i think, called the "The Shack". I think the author is William P. Young. Hope i got that right. Anyway, it's a best seller, and a very good read, but for me, i believe a person should be well grounded in their faith and Word of God before reading.

Oooo, also saw "Fireproof" with my dh last Sunday, and that was an awesome movie! I got a lot from it and it really spoke to me. Hopefully it did for dh, too.


Now, my son's b-day is tomorrow - turning the big 14! And mine's on Wednesday! 43 years young and feeling pretty good considering. I don't think i feel that old, and hopefully don't look that old - hee hee.


So another eventful and i'm sure busy week ahead. Off to make me a sandwich and open my mail - bday cards, magazines. . .


I'll try to pop in more often to post.

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Well, happy almost birthday! I want to see that movie! I have heard about that book but haven't read it yet.