Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I went on a trip . . .

pic from NYC Time Square
a guilt trip! Yes, Pam, it was good. And look! I'm back again and didn't wait 17 days.

I'm watching the news and almost in disbelief that the Presidential election is just a week away and we'll have a new President!

I'm missing SBF bad! I so miss stopping in and drooling over the new stuff and chatting with the workers. It's so good to still see them at the crops
they host monthly - mainly thanks to Patti and Marie! It's really good to know that even though SBF is gone, it's not gone in our hearts and the desire to still connect and scrap is still going strong!

Got report cards done and glad that's over! My boys did pretty good on their report cards, and I'm really proud of Aaron for doing so well in his first 9 weeks in middle school. I didn't know how he'd do, but so far so good!

Well, enough of my musings. Maybe you'll see me back tomorrow nite, then maybe not.

But I will be back soon!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

See, I am checking on you!! Love the m&m's!!