Friday, October 10, 2008

"They say it's your birthday"

That's what they were telling me on Wednesday - you know, that it was my birthday. It was, and it was a good day. My students and their parents spoiled me with chocolates, flowers, balloons, gift cards and love! Got a g.c to one of my fav stores from dh; wished I had gotten an SBF g.c. though - :(

Overall a good week and looking forward to our 3-day weekend! Yeah!

Nothing else new, really. Pretty much the same-o, same-o.

Thought i'd pop in since i've not been a good blogger lately.
Can't wait for the next scrap i go to. I'm ready to do something. I hope to clean up my room tomorrow. Gots lots of junk in there now.

Until next time, America!

sherry

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Sounds like you had a great day!! Get ready for the next crop!

lorrie said...

Hello Sherry. I have joined the blogging world...finally! Happy Belated Birthday...my daughter just turned 16 on the 9th :)