Saturday, September 13, 2008

Good Saturday

Yes, a good day. Didn't get the rain I had prayed for; hard to believe such a storm could just miss us, but it did. I am hoping few lives were taken.



Had a good weigh in at WW - 1.2 lbs.! Best i've done yet! So if i can do that or a bit more by next Saturday, i'll have finally lost 5 lbs. I know slow is good, but i know i can lose it faster. I didn't track well this week; go figure! But this week, I will for sure, and write down EVERYTHING. That's hard to do sometimes, but i've got to do it.



Scrapped with Fever Friends Crop group today. It was nice. Desi wasn't with me, but i had my music and Nancy near by and a few new faces near me as well. It was all good. Got one of my many SBF kits done, except for pics of course. I'm getting through my stash of kits, but I need to get some pics in them soon! It was good to see Pam, Marie, Patti, Janet; missed seeing Susan and Lorrie.



Well, off to read my WW mag and maybe grade some papers tonite. Life of a teacher never ends - until summer! That's a lil' bit aways right now.



Ciao!

JOURNEY
w/ Steve Augeri

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Great to see you to yesterday and WTG on getting those kits done!!
Keep on that WW!!

Anonymous said...

Blog looks great girl!!!