Monday, September 8, 2008

So sad . . .

Yesterday was sad - Scrapbook Fever's last day of business! I couldn't bring myself to go there this weekend because it just seemed to hard. As i was driving home from ladies ensemble practice at church, I happened to see off I-35 the store with a UHAUL in front of it. I knew then it was a done deal and that I made the right decision not to go there. I probably would've balled like a baby. Goodbye~SBF. I will sorely miss you!


On to other things - 3rd week of school and still feeling good about it. Let's hope that continues.

My post op appointment with OB-GYN went well and all is good. Nothing else too newsy right now.


So until the next time . . . Journey on!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

I didn't go there either so I even missed the U-Haul.
Glad school is going good for you!