Friday, September 12, 2008

Do you like it?

My new background? I love it!! Thanks to reading Julie's blog tonight, i found that she had changed her background, saw a link for the free backgrounds, and finally figured how to add it and it worked! The Cutest Blog on the Block has adorable backgrounds. It was hard for me to choose but i chose this one for now. I'm sure i'll be changing it up often according to moods and seasons. Let me know what you think.

Hoping to scrap with SBF friends and
ex-shoppers (:( ) tomorrow for a while. Hoping the weather won't be so nasty, yet i am hoping for some rain. I do pray those who will be hardest hit will be as safe as possible. I just hope it will come a bit more this way for we need some rain! We had an early release planned for today which was going to be a teacher in-service day but turned into an everyone-go-home early, cancelling in-service! Guess God knew we'd be using for Ike!

I think i've done pretty good this week with WW. I'll go weigh in tomorrow and am hoping to have lost 2 lbs.!! It's been really slow this go around but i'm not putting it on, so that's good. I'll take up walking soon now that the weather is getting cooler. Can't wait - me with my MP3, comfy shoes and clothes, and I could walk for quite some time! Love walking in the fall and early spring.

Well, i'm off to bed; tired and my arms are hurting for some reason - weird!
I'm so excited about my new page background . . . .

Until then . . .
sherry

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

I really do like your new background!! Very pretty! Good to see you for a few minutes today!