Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


Isn't this a cool pic? I love the colors it in - fresh, vibrant, inspiring! Can't remember where i found it, but i copied it because of the coloful simplicity of it.

Well, no going to work/school today! Nice 3 day weekend. What is a girl to do? Scrap! I hope anyway. I will be doing scrap related things - cleaning and reorganizing my totes and containers from the crops i've had in the last week, putting up new purchases and putting back what was packed for crops, cleaning off dining room table from my summer 'PHOTO FREEDOM' project, and whatever else may come my way. I'll also be praying for Gustav victims and praying that some of the rain may make it our way. It would be nice if the wealth was a bit more spread out - shared.


Pam, a wonderful scrapper and creator of Word Blooms (check her site out at http://www.heartoftexas.com/ ) made me some license plate albums for my trips to Alaska and New York. Can't Wait to do those puppies! They'll be so fun to do and cute! Thanks Pam!


Let's see - anything newsy? Well, had minor day surgery 2 Wednesday's ago and doing fine. From the tissue tested, all seems fine; i'll see Dr. on the 8th to possibly find out more. I didn't get to go to WW on the 23rd, but did on the 30th and lost 1/2 lb. Slow going but it's going. I'm hoping now that the surgery and previous problem are hopefully in the past, my body and i can start working together to get this weight loss going. I'm struggling with whether i should keep my Curves memebership as i'm not using it much and just not getting motivated enough to do it. I want to take up walking again since i enjoy it so much, but that's been slow going of late. Decisions, decisions . . . . Nothing else i can think of worth mentioning at this time.


Until later . . . .

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

I love that shade of blue w/ the oranges, great for beach pictures.
good to see ya Sat!
You keep on WW and start walking, don't make me come hit you!!