Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Journaling for Tuesday

Not much new, however I'm determined to blog a bit more to help me in my journaling. Cathy Z. is offering a BPS class on using Facebook and/or Twitter to journal. Though i may not take the class, i want to post more regularly about things so that i have it for scrapping. So here's some bullet highlights:
* in shock at how much my older son is growing. His voice is changing and has been since about Jan. or Feb. He likes how it's changing. And the armpit hair . . . won't go there!
* this week at work has proven to be better than last week as far as how i feel after surgery. Much better!
* SAT week at school; once done, still have 5 more weeks of school, but the kids will basically shut down, if they haven't already.
* bro is coming in this weekend with his singing buddies. They'll be singing at Dell Diamond Friday nite at the RR Express game. COOL!
* LOVING AI! Adam is hot, and I'm loving Kris! Danny - fab voice! I think it'll be the guys in the end!
* Worried and praying for a friend who is going thru some really tuff life battles right now. I hope she knows she's loved!
* Watching Biggest Loser and feeling good today about the weight loss i've had the past 2 weeks. FINALLY! 5 lbs.!! I'm hoping for another 1-2 this next weigh in. I wonder could i do BL if i was there? I wonder if I'd be strong enough? They've got major courage!


Okay enough for today.

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Those cookies look yummy! I think Adam is great and I also like Danny and Matt. Lil was great at first but she can still sing!