Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Easter was as wonderful as i thought it would be. The music was awesome; the service was awesome; all the little ones dressed up and hunting on the grounds were soooo adorable!! And we had the Easter Bunny there for the kids and pics. I made my two boys (14 & 12) get their pic with the Bunny. I had to force them, but they did it. And i'm glad. Won't get too many of those opportunities, and i KNOW they wouldn't do it anywhere else!
Tim unfortunately had to work. We didn't do anything special for dinner/lunch. Since we've always been far from family, and i'm not much of the cook, we don't do Easter dinners like many do. I think that's okay; it gives us more family time, rest time, and just enjoying the REAL meaning for the day.
Went to dr. for 2nd post op visit and all is still well. So i am going back to work half days for tomorrow and Wed.; then full time on Th. & Fri. We'll see how it goes. I know, from a few parents, that the kids are so ready for me to return! So sweet!
I'm also trying to catch up on my Library of Memories online class. I already had somewhat of a head start when i got the book and began implementing the new way of scrapping. THAT definitely helped! But there are a few projects/layouts that i haven't done yet that have been assigned. I was hoping to do some of this over my recovery time, but i just never quite felt up to it unfortunately! There's a reason; i guess i just needed my rest - which i got!


Of to listen to Stacey J. at BPS . . .

No comments: