Friday, July 31, 2009

Back Home

Got back from a great visit with my brother and his family. 4 days of down time and family time. Got to see real, live rain! Thankfully it either followed us or God simply answered many prayers for it. Got to spend time with a dear high school friend and we drove around Arlington to reminisce about our younger days and hangouts! It was a blast to the past, for sure! Spent Wed at Hawaiian Falls water park in Mansfield; overcast day may it perfect! My sis-in-law won a cabana so we got a covered little hut/building to hang out in for small breaks and such! To end the visit, we got to wake up at around 5:30 a.m. to my brother telling us to get into the tub, that there was a possible tornado coming! That's what i'd call a rude awakening. But we were kept safe, thank GOD! Now we're home and i'm trying to think what all i need to do in these last 2 weeks of my summer break before i return to my job on the 14th. I knew it would come, but not quite ready.

No comments: