Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Number 5

Here are some of my recent posts on FB that are little quizzes based on the #5:


Sherry White Moore hey, i've got over 1200 songs on mine so choosing JUST 5 was quite a challenge!!
(Unfortunately, the pics don't show.)

Put your iPod on Shuffle-What are the first 5 songs that come up? by Sherry
1. Girl You Really Got Me Now2. Stone In Love (Live)3. Could It Be Magic / Mandy4. Please Don't Go5. Good Times Roll


Sherry White Moore These all just put a smile on my face and make me realize how blessed I am to enjoy these parts of life!
Things that make me happy by Sherry
1. Cool Fall Days2. Love, kisses and hugs3. Journey The Band4. music5. My Family


Sherry White Moore Lorna, I tried; really i did. Shiloh would be #1 followed by the rest. And of course this would be my dream GOSPEL festival line up!
Your dream festival line up (5 bands on a main stage) by Sherry
1. Lincoln Brewster2. Chris Tomlin3. Point of Grace4. Gaither Vocal Band5. Mercy Me


Sherry White Moore To, me you can't beat this line up. I could definitely add more, though!
Your dream festival line up (5 bands on a main stage) by Sherry
1. Journey with Steve Perry2. The Styx3. REO Speedwagon4. Heart5. Foreigner


Sherry White Moore My glasses are way cuter than the ones below - :0)
5 Things I'm Usually Always Wearing by Sherry
1. glasses2. Toe nail polish3. Toe Ring4. Bare Minerals Makeup5. Lash Luxe Mascara

No comments: