Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hump day over!

I'm learning that i'm not much of a blog poster, but more of a blog reader. I know a small handful of you pop in, and i'm sorry i don't post more often or share more pics. Hopefully in the future. Right now, it's just not happening as much as i'd like.
What's new? I took my first online class of LOM with Stacey Julian. It's good so far; mainly an intro. I still have a few more parts to listen to, and i'm excited to be doing it. I hope it goes well for me.
I'll be making a special 25th anniversary album for our pastor in the next few weeks. It's for a surprise celebration roast in his honor. I'm honored to be doing it and waiting to receive more pics from church members. I'll be doing a 4x6 pocket page type album so i can insert pics but also insert decor in pockets as desired. It'll be the first of this kind i've done. Stacey J. has done some so i'll be checking her blug and BPS to get ideas. I'll definitely do my best to post that one when completed.
It's a short week since Monday was a holiday and hump day is just about over. I love short work weeks, yet it seems it feels more rushed or pressured and i'm already ready for the weekend.

Until later . . .

No comments: