Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo a Day, etc.



Well, this week I fell off the photo wagon; didn't take any photos this week! Not to fear, it's okay. I can just journal or find some old pics or something off the web. I want to find a groundhog photo for Monday. Don't know for sure what i might do for other days.
Always glad it's the weekend. I'm still learning to use my new toy - my Canon EOS 50D. Been reading up on it, but now need to play with it. I think i need to get a good photo editing program. Any suggestions? I keep reading many scrappers use Photoshop.
For some strange reason tonight, we've had our electricity blink off 4 times! Kinda strange since there's no storm. Wonder if it is the winds?
Oh, i get to start LOM very soon! Online class with Stacey Julian on how to organize and scrap 'unchronologically'. I'm looking forward to it. I hope i can keep up and that it will be fun. I've never done an online class before. I'll post how it goes and what i learn. That should be fun, too!
Enjoy the windy weekend. I'm thinking the groudhog was wrong in his prediction. I don't think we have 6 more weeks of winter. DARN!

No comments: