Monday, March 16, 2009

SpRIng BreAk is HERE!

Finally, after almost 8 months, spring break is here. I've been pretty lazy today. Had eye dr. appt. and hung out at home. I was still so tired from my scrapathon that lasted until 2 a.m.; left the place at 10ish, but came home and started where i left off trying to finish my pastor's album. It's just about there, but i'll be working on it this week. I hope spring break doesn't fly too fast.

I'll be preparing for my surgery next Thursday and will be out another week or two from it. I'm hoping i'll be able to do bits and pieces of some scrapping, but will have to wait and see.

Now that I have my printer hookedup to the desk top, i can hopefully scan pics and layouts here. I'm not real good at remembering to do this.

I plan to play with my new camera some this week; i really want to start taking some really good pictures; trying not to get discouraged because they all seem to be blurry. Seems . . .

Hopefully i'll post at least a few more times during the week. Oh, i also need to catch up on my LOM class assignments. I've been getting them but just putting them in a folder for later - yikes.

Off to read . . .

Oh, another thing - don't you love my new background? I'm so into monkeys these days. I guess it all started when i did my classroom in monkeys - Mrs. Moore's Monkeys! So adorable.

No comments: