Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm (we're) Baaaaaaaack!

OMGoodness! What a FABULOUS cruise we had! I'll share more later as i just wanted to check in and say hi - to whomever may read my blog besides me and Pam. ;)

Just about everything went as perfect as could be. However, my dh decided to bring home a special souvenir - a virus that was on the ship! Very contagious; even my cousin and her daughter caught it. I'm hoping me and the boys won't, especially the boys for they have their youth beach trip this coming weekend.

But other than that, the cruise was fab, the weather was perfect, and the scenery outstanding! Honestly, for me, how could one not believe in God and his masterpiece!!! I'll be sharing some of His works very soon.

Until then,




1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Can't wait to see your fabulous pictures!! Sounds like you had an aweseome time, even with the nasty old virus!