Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Didn't realize . . .

It's been awhile since i posted last. Guess with end of year stuff at school happening, just been preoccupied. It's all officially over now, at least until August. I was offered the chance to move down to 4th grade. After a few days of prayer and lots of contemplation, i decided that maybe moving from 5th to 4th might be good for me. A good friend at the school is the other 4th grade teacher and really wanted me to work with her. Though that was not the reason why i moved, it definitely played a part. I think she and I will work well together. Actually excited about the change. I'll so miss my new 3rd story room with a view, for my new room will be second floor and windowless. But you win some, you loose some.


Now, focusing on Alaskan cruise. Leave out Friday a.m. to DFW to fly out around 2 pm. Tomorrow will be a pretty full day of packing. I hope i can remember it all. Surely a day will be plenty of time. Gotta buy Dramamene (?)!!! I'm waiting for THE BIG PICTURE book I ordered to come and was hoping to have it for the flights for some reading but it didn't arrive today. Bummer!!! I've got several mags to catch up on, so just in case . . .


Hopefully when i return, after unpacking and washing, i plan to scrap, and share some pics and layouts.


Chow for now.


1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Have a super fun vacation!!
I bet you will really enjoy teaching with your friend next year~