Thursday, June 19, 2008

Journey, beach trip, freedom . . .


I'm going to see-ee Journey! I'm going to see-ee Journey! (hear this in your mind in a sing-songy voice.) I'm so excited; i finally bought tickets and ready to go next month to hear my fav band along with Cheap Trick and Heart!!! Not too shabby, huh?

Beach - i'm not going on a beach trip; my boys are - for 4 days! Quiet in the house! I say again, quiet in the house! I'll miss them, but i know they'll have a fab time and it'll be so quiet here. Don't know what to think of that.

And along with the quiet, comes a little mommy-time freedom. No one to look after but me until dh comes home. And if he works Saturday, I'll even have more time to myself. Just think of all i could do . . .

Finished PF, now reading The Big Picture and still psyched about this Library of Memories system i'll be embarking on soon. Ordered the 3-up Pioneer albums from Costco online - 3 albums for $19.99 and free shipping!!! At scrapbook.com one album costs $16!! I think i got a pretty good deal. I hope so anyway. They better not be pulling one over on me.

Well, off to settle for the nite; gotta get up early enough to take boys to church for them to leave on the beach trip.
A couple more pics of COOL Alaska:




1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Hey girl, enjoy your freedom!! and Journey! Get some serious you stuff done!!