Sunday, April 6, 2008

I can't believe . . . !!!!


I ate the whole thing! Oops wrong cliche!

I took my 2nd motorcycle ride today - round trip about 40 miles!!!! To and from music practice at church! I can't believe I actually worked up the nerve to travel on the toll road there, and Parmer to 1431 back home!! I did it! And i have to say i liked it. I did pray ALOT, and closed my eyes at times, but i made it! My friend even took pics on her cell phone, so once i can get my hands on them, i'll prove it! WOW!!!

I'm reading Stacey Julian's newest book - Photo Freedom - and i'm really liking it. Hard not to just jump right in now and start sorting and purging and organizing. But i want to read it front to back first. I did clean out some pics i actually started cleaning out weeks ago and threw some away! Stacey says that's okay to do! :D

So i'm free of some photos!


Back to work tomorrow. Summer break, where are you?????????

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Umm eyes closed?? hope you werent driving:) You are taking baby steps riding the cycle, good for you!