Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just another wipe-out Wednesday

Wipe-out meaning this week has already been really hard and i'm tired.

More parental issues and disension between me and my principal. We talked and it's a bit better. Enough about that though . . .

So enjoyed my Sat. scrapathon with Desi and my cousin, Cindy. May not have gotten a lot done, but needed the day and enjoyed catching up with the cuz.

Okay, now back to AI . . .i'm watching it right now, AGAIN, with mouth open in utter shock that JASON is in the top 4!!! I've watched all seasons but the first, and i don't ever recall a person with this much lack of talent going this far up. It's totally about his looks and not his music abilities. I was for sure this time he was a goner since even the judges didn't care too much for his performances. I just can't believe it.

I plan to do something fun for myself on NSD this Saturday. Loving my ATG. Used this weekend and it was sooooo easy. The only thing that baffles me a bit is that it tends to slip a bit off the roller and don't know why. Wondering if it's user error.

3 more weeks of school and Alaska bound! What pictures i plan to take and scrap! So excited and think this will be fab for our family.

Guess nothing too new other than the above. See you soon.


No comments: