Sunday, May 4, 2008

Looking back . . .

over the rest of my week and weekend since wipe-out Wednesday, thankfully things got somewhat better. It helped to have NSD this weekend!!!! Though i will ALWAYS be a faithful, loyal fan of Scrapbook Fever, I had to go to Archiver's this weekend just to see if there were some good deals and such. Well, i definitely found some goodies:
an Umbra card/pic umbrella-looking display, some papers, overlays, 7 gypsies index card display (it's a small stand that spins - so cool) that you can add pics, journaling, anything you want to display!

Isn't it cool! Should be fun to decorate. Got some other goodies and headed to my fav lss for a class I ended up late getting to because i got my times mixed up - :(. Sorry Pam. Here's what i would have made and will make from that class:



But i got in on the tail end and took another class called BEACH Word Bud. So fun and going to make two for each of my boys' trips to the youth beach trip in June! Word Buds are like the Word Blooms that are popular but in a smaller size - mini album! So cute and fun!

Looks like my Mother's Day gift will be a scrapathon at SCRAPBOOK FEVER!!!! Yippeeeeeeeee! Desi won't be there, but i'm going on my own this time - no offense Des! I just couldn't think of anything else i wanted. Looking forward to that soon!

Well, i guess another school week begins. This one will be short for me for I decided to take Thursday off just for me (since we don't get paid or get to carry over unused sick/personal days) and going to a math conference Friday. Won't have students to deal with on that day! Should make for a good end of the week! Or at least hoping . . .




1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

I love the 7 Gyp. ATC holder, it can be used for so much! I am on the hunt for the punch!
Sorry you missed the class, but you can do it on your own just fine!! Aren't those Buds cute and so much fun!!