Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday nite weather . . .

Okay, so i'm sitting here at 9:25 p.m. watching the news like a hawk and a bit concerned! We're under tornado warnings and they are telling us hail is coming and circulations/hooks are being seen on radar. We're pretty much in the middle of it right now! My boys and I prayed before they went to bed. I'm sure they're still awake for they are scared. I don't blame them. And i'm not hooked up to electricity right now on the puter, so don't think I am; using battery. Doesn't look like we'll be through for the night for they spotted more severe weather to the west of us. We could use the rain, just hate the bad stuff that can come with it. Seems now Avery Ranch is being hit hard right now with electricity being out. I know some people who live in that area and pray they are okay. Now they're mentioning Brushy Creek. Too close for comfort for me. I think i'll go for now . . . Praying

No comments: