Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shocked!

Cook won! American Idol, that is. I'm shocked but so GLAD! I liked them both, but Cook was always my fav - so original, unique, and great voice. I just thought for sure Archileta had swept it. But 12 million votes separated them! What happened? And did Carrie Underwood steal the show or what? What a talent she is and to think she got her start with AI! And not sure about what George Michaels was singing about; he looked ill actually. I always hate when AI ends; one of my fav shows. CONGRATS TO COOK. I"LL BUY YOUR CD!

Went to scapathon last weekend without my scrappin' companion, Desi. It was good, but missed her dearly. It was good to see Michelle B. Small group but always fun!
I've decided that soon i need to start posting pics of layouts or projects i've done. I'm quite forgetful about doing that.

6 more days and school will be OVER! Tomorrow feels like Friday and i'm ready for the long holiday weekend. Plans? Clean some, organize some, and scrap! Maybe take the boys to a movie. Start making a list for Alaskan cruise. That'll be here before we know it.
Here's to American Idol!

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

I am so glad Cook won!! I think even he was surprised!!
Yep you should start posting your layouts!!
I am so jealous about your Alaska cruise! Have a great time!!