Wednesday, March 12, 2008

20 Questions




Okay, here's some fun facts for me to remember later when i hopefully do an "About Me" album. Got these from my counselor for Tim and I to use on each other.

1. 2 closest friends: Kathy, Mindy (but can't leave out Mary, Reve, Holley)


2. Fav music group: DUH - Journey!

3. Nane one of my hobbies - another DUH - scrapbooking!

4. Stresses facing right now (3/12/08): working on marriage, some student/parent issues

5. Fav relative - not counting my brother, i'd say my cousin Cindy since we've gotten along well and are close in age

6. One of my greatest fears - dying while my boys are young

7. Fav meal? Chicken fajitas

8. Personal improvements I want to make: not to be such a procrastinator, lose this weight, find my value in Jesus and not through or by others, pray more

9. Fav vacation: Right now, probably my Chicago trips (as an adult), Williamsburg, VA (as a child)

10. Fav ways to work out: Walking with MP3 player; Curves

11. Ideal job? Something with or in the scrapbooking industry or maybe in music

12. Fav Magazine: probably Creating Keepsakes

13. Best friend in childhood: Stacey Lovell (church) and Shaun Stallones (neighbor)

14. Least fav relative: can't think of any that i just don't care for

15. What am I most sad about: marriage troubles and loss of my parents

16. Side of bed I prefer? from foot of bed, it'd be the right side.

17. Medical problems I worry about? weight issues that may start affecting my health, depression issues

18. Most embarrasing moment: Probably in early college years when, in a dress in front of a cute guy (and others), i feel down some cement steps at an apartment complex. Busted up my right index finger bad enough for minor surgery. Now it's fused and have a scar to always remember this incident by!

19. Secret ambition? to honestly be content in whatever circumstance i'm in and to be the best mom i can be.

20. Fav song - TOUGH one. Still They Ride and/or Stone in Love both by Journey.
Should be interesting to see how some change in a few months. Hopefully for the better!
Ciao!

No comments: