Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Spring Break!







Well, it's been a long time coming, but it's finally here - spring break! We're actually almost half way through it now, and we're definitely enjoying our down time!
Here's what's new since last post:


1. Going on an Alaskan cruise in June. SO looking forward to this. Going with my brother's singing group, among others, and my cousin and her family will also be going.

2. Basketball season is finally over. It was a good season for both boys. Caleb was the little star of both the A and AA teams; scored several 3 pointers and really had a good season. I think he's found his sport! Aaron did well, also. Though slow going at first due to healing of his broken arm, he got a decent amount of playing time, scored several baskets for his team, and also enjoyed himself. Was a very busy season, but worth it.

3. Caleb starts track now. This should be interesting.

4. Taking a word bloom album class next Wednesday. So excited about that.
5. This weekend is my LSS monthly scrapathon. I always look forward to these! SO fun.

6. Mindy and I are hoping to go to NY to see Ms. Kathy towards summer's end. We really miss Ms. Kathy. I pray she'll come back to TX soon.

Been cleaning and reorganizing AGAIN my scraproom. Tim would prefer i find something more productive to do on my spring break. Oh well . . . .

Guess that's it for now. A few pics for fun.


Toodles,


Sherbear








No comments: