Friday, March 28, 2008

Thankful for . . .

WEEKENDS! This will go into the next week's section of my gratitude album. Personally, i believe we should have 3-day weekends, 4-day work weeks. I'd even be willing to work an extra hour at work to have that. There's just something about a 3-day weekend that just seems a little less rushed, a little more relaxing, a little more productive, a little more enjoyable. What can i say - I love 3-day weekends, and i think i go back to work after one a better employee! Just my 2 cents. Thinking of weekends, after this one, i'll be doing school activities for the next two. I'm not too thrilled about that because being a teacher and already spending a lot of time up there doing things, i just feel like a little break from school/work is needed. I definitely, well usually, don't feel like i had a weekend when the weekend is filled with school activties, at least the Saturday. The 5th is my ds's choir festival, and then he has a track meet the following Saturday ALL DAY LONG! This time of year just seems crammed with things to do on the weekend; hence, that's why i go back to wishing for 3-day weekends. I seem to be repeating myself - :D

So, do you see where my focus is right now??? As Loverboy sings, "Everybody's working for the weekend!" So true for me . . . .

Chow for now.
.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

I hear ya! I don't even work outside the home and I vote for that!

Anonymous said...

I love your idea! Sign me up too :)