Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday musings




So nice to go slo-mo on Saturdays. Nothing to wake up for, except to fix breakfast at least at a decent a.m. time - :D. Made pancakes, as my boys love Saturday pancakes! I think this is what i'll put in my gratitude journal - the freedom to just go slo-mo on a Saturday without having to rush here and there and do a ton of stuff. Grateful for weekends!
Surfing the net for some things -ATG 714 glue gun. Think i need one of these! And think I found a great price, too. Also been eyeing the Scor-It or Score Pal. I've seen Erin Lincoln use it on several video clips on the CK website. Cool tool!
Read a bit on the CK MB (message board) about peoples' thoughts of CK magazine. Didn't realize many were becoming disappointed in the mag. Some are saying too many ads; not enough layouts; page numbers decreasing. I guess it hasn't hit me yet, but now i'll be eyeballing April's issue a bit more. Some will discontinue their subscrip. I do have to say i'm LOVING the ScrapTrends magazine, but it costs a whopping $14.95, and their subscription rate for one year is about $85!!!! WOWZERS! BUT, they hardly have any ads and they have tons of layouts and it's a good quality book/mag. Things to ponder.

Supposed to go motorcycle helmet shopping today. Not sure how i feel about that, but i really want to try riding with Tim - you know, to support his passion. Just scared.

Enjoy the beautiful day!!!

No comments: