Monday, March 24, 2008

Sunday drive . . .


HE'S ALIVE! This is what Easter is all about!


Had a fabulous Easter Sunday service at church this morning. Had a simple lunch, a simple nap and then went for my FIRST somewhat-long motorcycle ride with hubby! First, this Saturday, on our date, we went to the Honda motorcycle store and bought me a helmet. Once we made that commitment, because they're not cheap, I knew I'd have to follow through on my promise to dh and the counselor to try giving motorcycle riding a try. So after my nap, I got ready, put on my new helmet, "hopped" on the bike and we were off! He took simple, smooth, less traveled roads, which was great. We were gone about 20-30 minutes for i had said let's take it easy for my first one. Got back home safe and sound and it was actually quite nice. I can't believe I'm even thinking that I'd like to try that again, but i am. I just have to keep building up my confidence level. He's a great driver! This wasn't my first time to ever ride, but it was the longest one and the first on this particular bike. I'm proud of myself, and hope to try it again soon.
Hope to share a few Easter pics later. Turned out pretty good considering the wind. Can't believe how grownup Caleb looked. My young teenager looked like a bigger teenager!
Off to the scrap room for more stashing away and hopefully some work. Enjoying my VERY last holiday break before school's out for summer . . .

No comments: